Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.

Thus spake Varghese Mathew:
sk8r-365 wrote:
Was poking about gnome-look.org within GDM themes when I noted one
titled "BSOD". Took me several moments to recall what that meant. Been
the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now.
Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! I
couldn't have forgotten without you!!

Ah the legendary blue screen of death..
When on XP, I still hit it frequently enough..
But i'll soon be saying bye bye forever to the
microsoft genre of nonsense :)

There anything I, or we, can do to hasten your liberation?

--
sk8r-365

  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... titled "BSOD". ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... titled "BSOD". ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ... Right now I run a company maintained laptop and don't have the liberty to liberate myself.. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: BadVista action & BBC looking for Linux advocates in debate
    ... following link might serve nicely to promote Linux: ... "On the BBC web site in the technology section, ... wow moments with us. ... BadVista.org would like to take Mr. Gates up on his open invitation. ...
    (Ubuntu)