Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.

sk8r-365 wrote:
Thus spake Varghese Mathew:
sk8r-365 wrote:
Was poking about gnome-look.org within GDM themes when I noted one
titled "BSOD". Took me several moments to recall what that meant. Been
the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now.
Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! I
couldn't have forgotten without you!!

Ah the legendary blue screen of death..
When on XP, I still hit it frequently enough..
But i'll soon be saying bye bye forever to the
microsoft genre of nonsense :)

There anything I, or we, can do to hasten your liberation?

Hehe.. nah, just waiting to get into grad school and buy my own laptop..
Right now I run a company maintained laptop and don't have the liberty to liberate myself..

  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... titled "BSOD". ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... titled "BSOD". ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [OT] Must be a good sign.
    ... Took me several moments to recall what that meant. ... the better part of a decade enjoying computer freedom with Linux now. ... Thanks goes out to all you Linux programmers and contributors! ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Grub problem.
    ... so i am recalling something that was posted on setting up a raid boot. ... linux takes over and there is no limit now. ... i do not recall what actual problem ...
    (Fedora)