Re: It just shuts down!?

Or rather, I should say he includes praise for a distribution built upon
Debian, but he uses Windows to post said admiration. What would Dan C
say here? _Something_ like, "Buzz off Win-droid!"?
I think Dan C is leaning towards "Doofus" as a possible replacement for
his favourite "Win-droid", or at least as a recreational variation
thereof.

Home router/server is a linux. If Linux could play all the Win games I
got, I would dump Window$. Anyway, we all went OT at this point.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.10) Linux 2.6.24.4