Re: Bind and volatile interfaces

If this is not enough, you can add this address to a permanent interface
such as the loopback interface lo or a dummy address :
I picked this solution for the time being.

Sorry, I didn't create a fake local interface. I found that the
workstations in the volatile interface could ping a
permanent IP, which is also the server. So I set all PCs in
the 192.168.2.xx subnet to use as ms-dns and ms-wins.

@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.10) Linux
^ ^ 19:24:01 up 3 days 35 min 2 users load average: 1.06 1.03 1.02
綜 援 (CSSA):