Re: It just shuts down!?

Dan C <youmustbejoking@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:39:16 +0800, Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:

Right. So if all you need Windoze for is to play games, why are you
posting to Usenet with it?

Coz' I am using both Linux and Vi$ta.

That doesn't answer the question. You basically said that if Linux could
play all the games you wanted, you'd dump Windoze. That implies that the
only thing you need Windoze for is to play games. So, once again, why
don't you use Linux to post to Usenet, and do all the other tasks (besides
gaming) that you use a computer for?

Who, other than you, cares what he uses to post with?

  • Re: It just shuts down!?
    ... play all the games you wanted, you'd dump Windoze. ... don't you use Linux to post to Usenet, and do all the other tasks (besides ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: It just shuts down!?
    ... play all the games you wanted, you'd dump Windoze. ... don't you use Linux to post to Usenet, and do all the other tasks (besides ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • GAMES PLAY
    ... play games ... south park games to play online ... play old video games ...
    (de.org.mensa)
  • Re: WTB: Superman(79), Batman(91 & 08), Tommy(94) & Cpt Fantastic(79)
    ... Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. ... dickweed, ok, ok give the power cord the jiggily piggily wiggily all the while ... El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar ... I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Stockholm Open Tourney Report
    ... It was easy to get to by metro, had food available inside and outside the building, and the machines were spread out in several very open rooms. ... The guys running the tournament were friendly and kind enough to explain the rules to this pinball tourney newbie. ... Friday morning play was expectedly quiet with only a few people starting to play their entries by 11:00. ... Missing, of course, were the old Stern and Atari games - I don't believe they ever sold them in any decent quality in Europe. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)