Re: Start Linux from Windows???

Mussemouse <Me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Earlier it was possible to use loadlin.exe to start up a linux distro from
Dos/Windos, is there any tool like this around for the newer versions of
A few friends of mine wants (finally) test A Linux distro and asked me to
help but I don't know anything about newer windos PX and Visto or whatever
they are called.
My idea was to make something simple like a boot able CD but then they where
afraid of that they absolutely wanted to start it from their system so I
thought I could use loadlin but that is very old and doesn't support newer
than 98.
So if anyone have an idea please help!!!!

AFAIK you can install Ubuntu from within Windows.