LiveCD boot problem

I am coming to you guys in an act of desperation. I haven't used my
computer for a while but it has some important work files on it that I
need badly. So I heard about this "ophcrack" password crack and tried
it out. The problem is when I put it into the disk tray and restart my
computer, it won't boot up. I've tried changing the boot order, but
it'll detect the CD's operating system, and ends up failing to boot it
up, and will endlessly restart my computer until I change back the boot
order.

I realize this isn't much of a descriptive problem, but I'm not all
that good with computers, and ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

--
Needs Help
.