Re: What Linux really needs

On 2008-08-15, bb hit the keyboard and wrote:
On 2008-08-14, bb quoted:

What did you quote from my post?

Nothing I know, this is why I used the phrase *bb quoted*
because the person you responded to resides in my bozo-bin.
He was/is unwilling to attribute quotes when he was/is
responding. Now one could argue about the usefulness of
"score-files" but I'm sick and tired of some people
blaming the Gnu/Linux developers for shortcomings of the
Game-Idustrie if they don't develop games for Gnu/Linux.

And thanks for sharing your opinions about Gnu/Linux :-)

<cut>

/bb

Dragomir Kollaric

  • Re: OT - When America feared and reviled Catholics
    ... Well I do not care to keep track of your kill file or 'known facts' ... Because 99% of the post you were responding to someone else... ... no one twisted your hand to respond to him nor to quote ... I will not adjust something that is done for ages on Usenet to ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Cant delete temp files
    ... My Question is - What did Dudley write???? ... It also helps to address the person to whom you are responding. ... Again no>>>by Dudley's quote, so difficult to tell where his quote ends and ... Newsgroup quoting styles have been in use now for well over 20 years, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Near full employment for software developers, whose unemployment rate falls from last year to 2.
    ... wrote if others quote it. ... responding to my posts; he's willfully ignorant. ... Keith had not read. ... deliberately blinds himself, then expects to be excused from criticism ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: responding to a post (net etiquette)
    ... >quote or below the quote. ... Usenet post came some time around 1991. ... there to explain what a person is responding to is a waste of bandwidth when ... by using proper attribution, one can get the direct context of what the OP ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Top posting
    ... > responding to. ... And if one really wants to complain about a trolling post, ... should not quote the entirety of the offending post. ... Loeb has repeatedly done, and this is why he is in my killfile. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)