Re: Let me put it this way
- From: "Pete" <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:58:22 -0400
"Baron" <baron.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:grg7el$t5s$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Christopher Hunter" <cehunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I asked a while ago which is the easiest distro for a newbee,
one excellent way for me would be NEVER have to see a DOS like
Is that possible with ANY distro? Has only M$ accomplished this??
No. MS haven't "accomplished this" at all - most users will have to
command line at some time with Windoze (usually because it's screwed
By the way, I'm running Vista Ultimate and can NEVER remember using a
You don't know what you're talking about.
Vista & XP call it a command window. Keep using Vista, you will get to
see one soon enough...
There are no weird commands to the user. Just selections like "boot to safe mode?" etc.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game
because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from
-- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
- Prev by Date: Re: Let me put it this way
- Next by Date: Re: ubuntu?
- Previous by thread: Re: Let me put it this way
- Next by thread: Re: Let me put it this way