Ubuntu 9.10 Keeps Freezing

Hey anyone have problems with Ubuntu 9.10 just randomly freezing up if you leave it inactive for a bit? It seems everytime I go to work and come back Karmic Koala just totally hangs itself and I need to do a hard reboot.

Thanks in advance,
Luis

  • Re: OT: who said on this group "try Linux" a while back?
    ... took an old 120gig drive and put latest release of Ubuntu on it. ... Boot up - hey this looks clean. ... linux will *never* be anything other than a tech nerd curiosity. ... I'll keep it on the drive but is there *really* anything thats gonna make ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Save Problems
    ... Hey, I am having a little bit of a problem. ... Everytime I try to save ... anything in Word or Excel, I click on the save as button and then Save ... and save to is the AppData/Local/Temp. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: explorer.exe crashes upon renaming of files
    ... Pat ... > hey guys, ... > rename a file, it causes explorer.exe to generate errors. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • USB Flash Drive problem w/ 2000
    ... Hey everyone. ... have a 512mb pny attache. ... Everytime i stick it in to the usb drive, ... Can someone help me fix the problem? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)