- From: philo <philo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:05:32 -0600
Joe Schweier wrote:
I have heard that there is some software out there that will let you emulate
other OSes under linux... eg os2
Will I need to hunt down the OS2 drivers for the network card on this computer,
I ndon't think it'll be out, or does the "software" emulate the network card
You need to install a Virtual Machine
- From: Joe Schweier
- Prev by Date: Re: Ubuntu & Synchronet
- Next by Date: Re: Question...
- Previous by thread: Question...
- Next by thread: Re: Question...