Re: Question...

Joe Schweier wrote:
I have heard that there is some software out there that will let you emulate

other OSes under linux... eg os2

Will I need to hunt down the OS2 drivers for the network card on this computer,

I ndon't think it'll be out, or does the "software" emulate the network card

for OS2??

Thanx

Joe

You need to install a Virtual Machine

  • Question...
    ... Will I need to hunt down the OS2 drivers for the network card on this ... I ndon't think it'll be out, or does the "software" emulate the network ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Question...
    ... emulate other OSes under linux... ... There is a software package available for Linux (and other x86 Unix ... OS2. ... It is possible to load the real OS2 into such a virtual environment, ...
    (alt.os.linux)