Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc

On 2009-12-28, cerr <ron.eggler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I wrote two functions to push() a character array onto an array and to
pop() the first element[0] of that array again.
The array holding the elements should be dynamically extendible. So my
this is my code, the push () function seems to work well but i have
questions for my pop() implementation.

[snip]
Thanks for hints and suggestions!

Hint: post this on a newsgroup relevant to programming, probably
comp.lang.<something>. This is an OS-related newsgroup...

Kevin

  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ... Did you mean to use curlen-1 here? ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ... that's what i thought as well but if I make curlen-1 i always ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ...  Every pointer that contains the address of reallocated ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Interfacing the advanced data structures
    ... push @$group, $ID; ... and then for each group, the member ID's are labeled with the keyword "src", ... Just use a plain array ... grp 1: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: The prodigal son returns...more easy Homework Help...
    ... Looking at your output, you're obviously "running off the end" of the "lower" array, and printing one number from the "higher" array. ... to push and pop 16 bit values as long as the stack remain aligned ... There may be other places where you want to change from 16-bit registers to 32-bit registers, ... It "sounds logical" that 16-bit calculations would be faster and "easier for the CPU". ...
    (alt.lang.asm)