Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc

On 2009-12-28, cerr <ron.eggler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I wrote two functions to push() a character array onto an array and to
pop() the first element[0] of that array again.
The array holding the elements should be dynamically extendible. So my
this is my code, the push () function seems to work well but i have
questions for my pop() implementation.

[snip]
Thanks for hints and suggestions!

Hint: post this on a newsgroup relevant to programming, probably
comp.lang.<something>. This is an OS-related newsgroup...

Kevin

  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ... Did you mean to use curlen-1 here? ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ... that's what i thought as well but if I make curlen-1 i always ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Queue question wih dyn mem alloc
    ... I wrote two functions to pusha character array onto an array and ... the push function seems to work well but i have ...   carrying character arrays. ...  Every pointer that contains the address of reallocated ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Interfacing the advanced data structures
    ... push @$group, $ID; ... and then for each group, the member ID's are labeled with the keyword "src", ... Just use a plain array ... grp 1: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Picking Element from Array one by one
    ... >> I am getting some values from loop and i store all that value in array ... >> using push function. ... no correllation. ... Please Rita, get it together woman. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)