Re: Antivirus for Windows that runs under Linux?
- From: Yousuf Khan <bbbl67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:40:46 -0400
On 23/08/2011 6:22 PM, David W. Hodgins wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:07:04 -0400, Yousuf Khan
Ah okay, I see that there's a *.deb for it, but when I run it, the
software installer says it's a "badly formed" install file or something
I installed avg using the .sh file ...
chmod a+x ./avg85flx-r874-a3473.i386.sh
(use q to quit the viewing of the license, etc., and just keep pressing
enter at each of the prompts, to install with the default settings).
sudo service avgd start
Then you can use avgscan on the windows files.
Regards, Dave Hodgins
Okay, I was going to try that next, but these pre-procedures will definitely help, thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Antivirus for Windows that runs under Linux?
- Next by Date: short script
- Previous by thread: Re: Antivirus for Windows that runs under Linux?
- Next by thread: Re: Antivirus for Windows that runs under Linux?