Re: Moving home directory between who PCs
- From: Gordon <Gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 20 May 2012 05:51:47 GMT
On 2012-05-18, unruh <unruh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2012-05-18, Bengt T <bengt_tornqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use two PCs at different locations and wish to "move" my home
between the locations by means of a usb memory stick.
It is however not possible to login into PC2 (with the usb memory in
PC2). The login procedure is rejected.
rejected means what? Your local police force comes into your house and
raps your hands? Ie, giving us the error messages in detail would make
things far more liable to get you help.
Esay. It is clear to me that the OP does not have English as his/her first
language. Your frustration is accepted.
So first off we need to try an understand what the problem is. Humour, also
needs to be used with great care on a global audience.
- Prev by Date: Re: Moving home directory between who PCs
- Next by Date: Re: move mdadm raid
- Previous by thread: Re: Moving home directory between who PCs
- Next by thread: Re: Moving home directory between who PCs