Re: ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on busybox
- From: kcGSH6nC <kcGSH6nC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:27:22 -0400
J G Miller wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29th, 2012, at 10:13:25h -0700, Ron Eggler wrote:
Do I need to enable something sepperate for the root account?
On the destination system, in /etc/ssh/sshd_config, do you have
There may be some other security settings which also need
adjusting, but that is the most obvious one to check first.
Also, have you checked with non root accounts to see
if those work using passphrases rather than password?
You may need to set
in the same file as well.
This is all assuming he's using SSHd.
If he's got busybox, he is probably using dropbear or a similar
It may not even support the key authentication you want to use.
- Prev by Date: Re: ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on busybox
- Next by Date: reverse ssh tunnel
- Previous by thread: Re: ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on busybox
- Next by thread: reverse ssh tunnel