Who's Who on the ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Program

From: Monica Ortiz (monica_at_mktgevents.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:07:42 CST

Planning your itinerary for ClusterWorld Conference & Expo can be a
challenge. Our program is packed full of the gurus of clustered
systems. We've done some of the work, selecting those speakers and
session the rise to the top of an already terrific selection.

*Keynote Speakers*
- Ian Foster, Argonne National Laboratory, University of Chicago,
Globus Alliance, and co-author of "The Grid: Blueprint for a New
Computing Infrastructure",
- Thomas Sterling, California Institute of Technology, author of "How
to Build a Beowulf," and co-author of "Enabling Technologies for
Petaflops Computing".
- Benny Souder, Vice President, Distributed Database Development,
Oracle Corporation

*Tutorials and Technical Sessions*

With eight tracks, 30 industry giants, and over 60 technically cogent
sessions and special events, selecting the top sessions and speakers
in ClusterWorld's program is a challenge. We've done some of the work
for you, finding those sessions and speakers that feature the
technologies and research that's setting world records, doing the
impossible, and changing the world as we know it.

Click on http://www.clusterworldexpo.com/SessionSpotlight for a list
of highlights by Technical Session Track.

*Make Your Own Itinerary*

Once you register for ClusterWorld Conference & Expo, we give you the
power to select and track those sessions that interest you most. Go to
the "Attendee" page and select "My Itinerary" from the navigation bar
on the left. Enter the login and password on your registration
confirmation email and begin selecting the program sessions for
tracking. It's a great way to make sure you don't miss the best
events.

*Register by March 5th!*

Don't forget the best rates are available when you register by the
Early Bird deadline of March 5th! Don't wait till the last minute. Go
to http://www.clusterworldexpo.com and click on "REGISTER NOW!" to
download registration PDFs or sign up online.

Please use your SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE COLA when registering.

*Discounts on Registrations and Other Savings*

We've developed several ways to save on Early Bird Fees so that you
can enjoy all the benefits of attending ClusterWorld Conference & Expo
from April 5-8, 2004!

- Register for a FREE EXPO PASS
- ASSOCIATIONS, ACADEMICS, and GOVERNMENT LABS get 50% off Early Bird
registration rates. This offer is only available by Fax or Mail so
click on http://www.clusterworldexpo.com to download the registration
PDF.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS: Register 4 at full price and get the 5th
registration FREE. This offer is only available by Fax or Mail so
click on www.clusterworldexpo.com to download the registration PDF.
- VOLUNTEER: Get a full day pass to technical sessions for each day
you assist ClusterWorld Staff on-site! For more information about
volunteer opportunities, click on
http://www.clusterworldexpo.com/content/Volunteer.pdf.

ClusterWorld Conference and Expo
April 5 - 8, 2004
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, California
http://www.clusterworldexpo.com

** ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Sponsors **

Platinum: Oracle Corporation, Intel Corporation
Gold: AMD, Hewlett Packard, Linux Networx, Panasas, Penguin Computing,
and RLX Technologies
Silver: Appro, Engineered Intelligence, Microway, NEC, Platform
Computing, and PolyServe
Media & Association Sponsors: Bioinformatics.org, ClusterWorld
Magazine, Distributed Systems Online, Dr. Dobbs Journal, Gelato
Federation, Global Grid Forum, GlobusWorld, LinuxHPC, Linux Magazine,
PR Newswire, and SysAdmin Magazine

# Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: cola@stump.algebra.com #
# PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION. #
# This group is archived at http://stump.algebra.com/~cola/ #

  • Re: SW World opinions
    ... I like tracks, too, so long as they are for helping me to organize myself, ... not for restricting me to only a certain set of sessions. ... > I am there but did not register, I could get bumped by someone who did. ... I would love to have a more or less guaranteed seat if I sign ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Soaring Webinar, Saturday, March 7th
    ... This will also be presented live and online in two sessions. ... register in advance to attend via the web. ... from the presenter PC and he didn't see the extend pop-up from the ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Soaring Webinar, Saturday, March 7th
    ... This will also be presented live and online in two sessions. ... register in advance to attend via the web. ... conferencing services for potential use as SSA member services. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • YES YES YES THIS WORKS Re: Access Denied
    ... RestrictAnonymous controls whether null sessions, ... I have no clue what changed the access key in the register... ...
  • Pinball EXPO Website down - Need to register
    ... OK, as always, I wait til the last minute to register for EXPO, just ... in case my job screws me out if it.... ...
    (rec.games.pinball)