Recommended QT Builder?

From: MWoodJ (mwoodj_at_somewhere.net)
Date: 08/21/03

    Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:40:45 -0000

    Hi,

    I have been developing in GTK+ the last couple of years and have been using
    Glade. I find that it saves so much time that it is a very valuable tool. I
    am currectly devloping an application in QT. I have tried the QT Designer
    tool that Trolltech makes. I feel that it does not give enough power to the
    developer. I do not like how it outputs it's source, the need for qmake, or
    the way it sets up projects. I like to do most of my coding in the shell
    and want a tool more for developing just the GUI itself and allowing me to
    write my code in the shell. I also want something that sets up a more
    traditional project area ie. Makefile.am, autogen, configure, etc.
    I am reading a book that recommends 3 different tools: QtEz, QtArchitect,
    and Ebuilder. Which would you guys recommend for my needs?