ical rpm for Red Hat 9

From: Thomas W Bennet (twbxtra_at_jam.rr.com)
Date: 08/28/03

    Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:04:11 GMT

    A google search turned up a request on this list for a Red Hat 9 RPM for
    the old ical calendar application. This was a while back, so there may
    no longer be any interest. But I managed to get one to work, which is here:

    http://sandbox.mc.edu/~bennet/ical.html

    Hope it's of some use to someone.

    TB

    • HELP: Worst ever RPM spec files needed
      ... Red Hat announced the full agenda for the Red Hat Summit ... RPM specfiles that have ever been created. ... Fedora Extras Steering Committee Member (RPM Standards and Practices) ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: A REAL NEWBIE QUESTION
      ... we'll need to know the release number, and this is *not* a Red Hat ... possibly hundreds of thousands of RPM packages. ... yum install nautilus-open-terminal ... C:\program files for exe files on a Windows os). ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • FW: 33 character encrypted passwords in /etc/shadow
      ... Looks like rpm verification and tripwire are the only ... 33 character encrypted passwords in /etc/shadow ... Depending on the version of Red Hat Linux you are running this can come ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Redhat Upgrade Abortion - Again
      ... here is the final result of my upgrade to Red Hat 9. ... CD-ROMs for a Red Hat install. ... to verify all the packages, it shows 388 files with errors. ... The output from 'rpm -Va' is impossible to work from. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: FW: 33 character encrypted passwords in /etc/shadow
      ... Mike Denka wrote: ... An MD5 checksum of the files is exactly what rpm -V does. ... > then the passwords are using M5sum instead of old DES passwords. ... > Depending on the version of Red Hat Linux you are running this can come ...
      (Incidents)