Help - Linux and Windows Dual-boot system

From: L (l_x2828_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/13/03

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:11:54 -0600

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could help me on this.

I install Windows 2000 first, then Linux on the same PC. So I can boot to
either Linux or Windows without any problem. Later on, I install another
Windows platform (Windows XP) on the same PC, then I can not see Linux any
more during boot therefore can not use Linux. I can re-install Linux one
more time to fix this problem, but I think there may be some trick I can use
so I can see Linux again during boot. Does anyone know this?

Thanks,

T.