Re: Best Gui (X11) library ?

From: Rouben Rostamian (rouben_at_pc18.math.umbc.edu)
Date: 11/13/03

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:43:42 +0000 (UTC)

In article <1pr7rvk975io7hbmlnne9aa2t1urf9f44a@4ax.com>,
Duric <duricFAKEMAIL@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I want to make a program in C with dialogs (X11)
>This program must be compiled under Windows with Cygwin too !
>What's the best Library to use ? (not Tk/Tc)

Look into xforms:

   http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/xforms/

--
Rouben Rostamian

Relevant Pages

  • Re: non-moan about scrolling
    ... Windows and controls are slow to draw/update - dialogs are a nightmare ... I don't know if this a problem with X11 on OS X, ... In fact Aqua is the slowest ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Gate Deisgner?
    ... Installation for Windows ... with X11 and the X11 version of tcl/tk (as opposed to the native Windows ... For details see the Cygwin Installation Page. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Best Gui (X11) library ?
    ... I want to make a program in C with dialogs (X11) ... This program must be compiled under Windows with Cygwin too! ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: =?UTF-8?B?w4RwZmVs?= vs Birnen
    ... werde ich gerade zum TeXen vorsorglich bei Windows bleiben. ... MacOS kommt mit X11 und ... Unix-Anwendungen laufen nativ, ohne Emulationsschicht wie Cygwin. ...
    (de.comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Best Gui (X11) library ?
    ... > I want to make a program in C with dialogs (X11) ... > This program must be compiled under Windows with Cygwin too! ... GTK - www.gtk.org ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)