How to build a function memcat such as strcat?

From: cylin (cylin_at_avant.com.tw)
Date: 12/17/03

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:48:23 +0800

Dear all,

Because I need to handle two memory created by "mmap"?
In some case, I need to concatenate these two memory.
Is there any functions which can handle memory concatenate?
If there is not,how to implement?
Thanks.

Regards,
cylin.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Basic Math operation on large file
    ... data = fread(fid, size, 'int32'); ... your memory etc that may cause problems for you. ... I figured once i'd read all teh data I ... could just concatenate these variables into one large column of data ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: look up very large table
    ... I wonder whether I should concatenate them all into a single ultra large ... perl can handle that...). ... by the available memory and how smart you are at condensing the data, ... consider using a database that will store your data in files. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: How to build a function memcat such as strcat?
    ... cylin wrote: ... I need to concatenate these two memory. ... you could copy a dword at a time for most if not all of the block ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Basic Math operation on large file
    ... Not sure what you can do regarding the memory issue. ... probably get the error message. ... I figured once i'd read all teh data I ... could just concatenate these variables into one large column of data ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: FAQ 5.29 How can I read in an entire file all at once?
    ... PS> Are you sure you want to read the entire file and store it in memory? ... PS> you mmap the file, you can virtually load the entire file into a string ... entities and are best loaded into a scalar. ... mmap always needs virtual ram allocated ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)