Re: Kdevelop first application troubles :(

From: wolf (wolf_at_member.fsf.org)
Date: 02/01/04

Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:45:54 -0500

Relevant Pages

  • Re: .NET Framework update issue
    ... it will tell you that you need to install .Net Framework. ... I had to Google, to associate a missing mscoree.dll, ... libraries other than dotNET, ... which stands for "List Dynamic Dependencies". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Trouble Installing J Microvision
    ... I am attempting to install J Microvision on Ubuntu 8.10, ... missing a couple of libraries and search for them via the package ... cannot open shared object file: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: .NET Framework update issue
    ... I think I remember you or someone else saying that if a program does use it, it will tell you that you need to install .Net Framework. ... I had to Google, to associate a missing mscoree.dll, ... libraries other than dotNET, ... which stands for "List Dynamic Dependencies". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: running the makefile i got the error message .....
    ... Usually, when this occurs, you can install both the old and the new versions of the module because they have different file names. ... I'd also look at the -rpath and -rpath-link options of your g++ command that failed. ... You may be able to use one of them to locate the missing libm.so.2. ... libm.so is part of the glibc standard shared libraries. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: [SLE] Does 9.0 fry CDROMs?
    ... > missing something ... ... Basically, if you install the latest Mandrake, or, alledgedly, some versions ... of SUSE LINUX, on a machine with a CDROM drive made by LG, it will kill the ...
    (SuSE)