Re: ncurses Line Input

From: Materialised (materialised_at_privacy.net)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:51:13 +0000

Billy O'Connor wrote:
> Materialised <materialised@privacy.net> writes:
>

>>Hi all, I have a problem with line input when using ncurses.
>>I have a parent window and 2 subwindows defined as
>

> Try to post the smallest code that will compile and run and still
> exhibit the problem, it'll be easier for others to help you if you do
> that.

See thats the problem, those 3 functions are essential for the program
to compile and exhibit the behavior.
If you would like to see the problem your self I have posted a cut down
version of the source at:
http://codegurus.org/~mick/ncursesproblem.c

All socket functions have been removed in this version.
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ncurses Line Input
    ... >>I have a parent window and 2 subwindows defined as ... to compile and exhibit the behavior. ... All socket functions have been removed in this version. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Can you decrypt this?
    ... compile once again than exhibit with Hakeem's nasty controversy. ... If the experienced compensations can base ever, ...
    (sci.crypt)