Re: [ANN] ultimate++ 0.1.7 windows/linux C++ development platform - first linux test

From: Benny Hill (benny_hill3_at_your_rose_colored_glassesyahoo.com)
Date: 04/03/04

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:19:59 -0600

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:11:09 +0200, Mirek Fidler wrote:

>> Amazing what you did!
>
> Does it mean that binary works on your Linux? Can you tell me what Linux
> do you run?

Hello Mirek,

   I downloaded UPP and the executable works for me.

Mandrake Linux 9.2

Good luck with the project it does look quite impressive.

--
Benny

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [ANN] ultimate++ 0.1.7 windows/linux C++ development platform - first linux test
    ... >> Does it mean that binary works on your Linux? ... > Hello Mirek, ... > I downloaded UPP and the executable works for me. ... Thank you for reporting! ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Is XFT/Xrender slow or what?
    ... Well, meanwhile, I have positively identified the problem to be XRender... ... How is it possible that most linux ... apps/desktops are using fundamentally flawed design that makes all Linux ... Mirek ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Hardware hassles: Linux vs. Windows
    ... said below, my sound/video works fine. ... to install Windows on, but had no trouble at all installing ... tuners/video capture cards under linux. ... May the Lords of Luck and Chance be always at your ...
    (Debian-User)
  • NBie Frustrations...
    ... I'm just about to give up on trying Linux. ... installing Opera and Konqueror, in addition to Firefox, no luck there ... No way to sync Pocket PC PDA. ... All color prints come outh "sprayed" with black particles. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • RE: Inkjet Printer Recommendations
    ... I have had good luck with HP printers. ... dated ones you can get on EBay, Deskjet 672 and Deskjet 920. ... The windows printers had to have a software driver added to use the ... There was no documentation for Linux and when I tried to access it ...
    (Fedora)