Development Resources for Linux

From: Jeremy Severson (JSeverson_at_bb-elec.com)
Date: 04/29/04

Date: 29 Apr 2004 12:57:40 -0700

I am just starting to do development for Linux. I am using RedHat9 and
Anjuta to write in C. I am having trouble finding a single source of
information on the "Linux API?". I'm used to working in Windows where
I have the MSDN as a single source for information on the WIN32 API.
Any suggestions?

Jeremy Severson

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I need help with Fedora
    ... The not-so-good news is that there's no single source ... This is for all newbies who want to switch to linux like me. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: avis
    ... or simply google for avi file structure ... Ok the thing is I'm working with C and not the win32 API. ... linux box. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Development Resources for Linux
    ... > I am just starting to do development for Linux. ... > I have the MSDN as a single source for information on the WIN32 API. ... Other excellent book you can buy is Beginning Linux Programming - 2nd ... I have the first edition, ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • How to determine installed locales on the system?
    ... I need to determine the currently installed locales on the Linux ... which is a WIN32 API and does what I need. ... Any help in this would be highly useful. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: windows blinds
    ... window it collapses (like in linux)? ... As for how to use the win32 API, you could try asking on comp.os.ms- ...
    (comp.lang.python)