bringing up program after logout

From: R (ruthless_at_@@poczta.onet.pl)
Date: 05/28/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:44:08 +0200

Hello.

I've got a problem with my simple app.
I ignore the HUP signal and everything is OK. After logout my process
is still runing.

But there's sth else I'd like to ask. For example my program waits for input
data(let it be keybord...)
I stop my program and bring it to the background.
When I logout - the process is being detached from the console.
And after logging in I cannot bring it back to foreground and enter some
data. My process became a daemon when I
logged off.

I'd like my program to be brought up after logging in, no matter I'm logged
on tty1, tty5 or even pts/12
(only user xxx or root can do that...)

Can I do that in C/C++?

Or is it immposilbe and i should do sth like:
server <-> server's_monitor
and server_monitor will send commands to my server?

thanks in advance
best regards R