Porting application from Windows To Linux using GTK

From: Dipak G Patil (dipakgpatil77_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: 10 Jun 2004 04:59:18 -0700

Hi All,

I am new to Linux environment.

I am porting a application from Windows To Linux using GTK.
Could you please tell me, where would I find mapping of Windows APIs
to GTK APIs ?
Or any such resemblance of Windows APIs in GTK, so that I can replace
Windows APIs with GTK's APIs (which may not be one to one mapping).

Otherwise could you please refer any useful links ?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Dipak G Patil.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Porting application from Windows To Linux using GTK
    ... > I am new to Linux environment. ... > I am porting a application from Windows To Linux using GTK. ... > Could you please tell me, where would I find mapping of Windows APIs ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Fed up with Alias?
    ... Or what popular MAC s/w will Windows run? ... But you said GTK, and GTK is not an app. ... GTK app using cygwin as a x-windows server. ...
  • Re: which "GUI module" you suggest me to use?
    ... wxWidgets wraps (not emulates) Gtk. ... of custom controls as part of its standard lib. ... under Windows, so it won't look like a "normal" windows app. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: HELP: VMS as an NFS client to Windows or Linux - primer please
    ... But I also have a proxy for both incoming and outgoing mapping my VMS ... 0,0 doesn't exist - so I deleted the mappings in Windows and started by creating a group mapping of 4 for system and 100 for users. ... By default, the anonymous UID/GID on windows is -2,-2. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Is Gnome becoming a Microsoft project?
    ... Swing provides native look and feel on Windows, GTK, and OSX. ... like not all C++ desktop apps use QT or GTK... ... Qt is a toolkit that I wish would receive much more ...
    (Fedora)