False Prophets

From: John Bailo (jabailo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:59:36 GMT

Jeff Relf wrote:

> My middle button functionality is on the right-side
> of the big ball, holding that down causes
> the wheel to page up and down, rather than line up/down.

Reminds me of the Life of Brian scene where various "false Messiahs" are
spouting crazy drivel.

--
I'm listening to /indie/ /pop/ /rocks/ on *SomaFM*
http://somafm.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Letting go of the steering wheel in a race car is a basic safety ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ... that level of life style. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Letting go of the steering wheel in a race car is a basic safety tactic ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Roulettesystem *Gewinn-Erfolg*
    ... tilting of the wheel, so that the ball will fall towards the centre at ... As NWML already owns calibrated digital tilt ... in the offset value. ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)
  • Re: Roulette WurfWeiten Kesselgucken Forschung von Selzer-McKenzie
    ... It is understood that a roulette wheel can become "biased", ... through wear of the rim or tilting of the wheel, so that the ball will ... Any wheel will exhibit this "bias" if sufficiently tilted, ... necessary angle of tilt to cause this is not known. ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)