False Prophets

From: John Bailo (jabailo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:59:36 GMT

Jeff Relf wrote:

> My middle button functionality is on the right-side
> of the big ball, holding that down causes
> the wheel to page up and down, rather than line up/down.

Reminds me of the Life of Brian scene where various "false Messiahs" are
spouting crazy drivel.

--
I'm listening to /indie/ /pop/ /rocks/ on *SomaFM*
http://somafm.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Letting go of the steering wheel in a race car is a basic safety ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ... that level of life style. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Slamilton,, puts into the tire wall..
    ... Kept his hands on the wheel on impact, ... Letting go of the steering wheel in a race car is a basic safety tactic ... Lewis dropped the ball. ... How could he be holding a ball at the same time as holding the steering ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Roulettesystem *Gewinn-Erfolg*
    ... tilting of the wheel, so that the ball will fall towards the centre at ... As NWML already owns calibrated digital tilt ... in the offset value. ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)