Reversing the Microsoft NSC format (and it is actually not encryption?)

From: Jan Panteltje (pNaonStpealmtje_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/02/05

    Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:20:21 GMT

    http://nanocrew.net/?p=128
    Download nscdec.c

    With thanks to Jon Lech Johansen,
    and www.heise.de for pointing out the link.
    Hopefully it will be in mplayer and xine soon.

    • Reversing the Microsoft NSC format (and it is actually not encryption?)
      ... Download nscdec.c ... and www.heise.de for pointing out the link. ... Hopefully it will be in mplayer and xine soon. ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • (no subject)
      ... >>What is the package that I need to download to watch movie files on my ... Mplayer and xine is not supported by RedHat so I can recommend helixplayer and realplayer. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: REQ:Which Linux Flavor?
      ... mplayer, xine, xmms ... Adobe, KPDF, etc ... > Athlon 64 Processor Driver ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Re: Best Jukebox for Mame
      ... >> a vanilla WMP and mplayer (any binary from the web (they usually have ... Most people will not download ... > Once you have Xvid/Divx and AC3 codecs downloaded you're sorted. ... process" like with WMP. ...
      (alt.games.mame)
    • Re: mplayer vs. xine
      ... > and from there you can also have soooouseful information about mplayer, ... Xine is britty good but like you said it is unstable. ... > using gnome and you need to listen radio or watch internet tv (I watch ... > And best things in xine is that it can change audio/subtitle track on ...
      (Fedora)