Re: help in a multiplayer network fighting game...

nikhilbhargav_nsit_at_coolgoose.com
Date: 09/29/05

    Date: 28 Sep 2005 21:14:45 -0700

    hi,

    Thanks for your concern. I could not use a pure client server model
    since the problem statement clearly debars the use of it. I have to
    either follow a pure peer to peer model or a hybrid model.

    I think best option is to use a hybrid model and devise some ways to
    prevetn cheating at clients end.

    Thanks,

    Shiva