Is stork a troll? (was Re: Trolltech QT license question)

"stork" <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Stork replied to:

Yes, and by releasing it under the GPL, you said "Hey, you can all use
this". And the GPL doesn't provide for any "takebacks".

No. I said, you can use all of this if I can use all of yours. If you
are using mine and I can't use yours, then, there's no deal, and I can
take my stuff back. It's pretty clear cut.

This has gone on long enough. Given that stork's B.S. arrived in sync
with a massive Microsoft push to FUD the issues of licenses (I'm
seeing it many places), I'm thinking this may be more of same. Time
to visit the kill file.

--
harry.g.george@xxxxxxxxxx
6-6M21 BCA CompArch Design Engineering