R L C simulation
- From: Schüle Daniel <uval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:50:18 +0100
Hello Linux users,
I am looking for applications to simulate simple electronic
circuits. Something like KLogic but for analog circuits
with R,L and C and AC voltage (or DC impulses)
I think there must be some useable ones
I don't have the time right now to write them myself :)
Kind regards, Daniel
- Prev by Date: Re: Drag from KDE window and drop into GTK one: how ?
- Next by Date: Re: socket and receive buffer size
- Previous by thread: Re: Drag from KDE window and drop into GTK one: how ?
- Next by thread: Re: R L C simulation