GTK+ Memory question.
- From: "subaruwrx88011" <subaruwrx88011@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Mar 2006 11:37:16 -0800
I don't know if any of you can help because I haven't found any kind of
forum or group that has to do with strictly GTK+ and I am very new to
I have a Frame that points to a vbox. The vbox points mulitple hboxes
using GList. A single hbox points to a Label and a Combobox using
GList. If I use gtk_widget_destroy(frame) will it inturn free all
memory that is encapsulated in a frame (ie all boxes and widgets) or
will it just free the memory of the frame it self which consits of a
GtkWidget pointer (which points to the vbox).
Hope that is enough of an explanation. It has been a great effort to
trace all of the pointers down.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Is stork a troll? (was Re: Trolltech QT license question)
- Next by Date: Could not overwrite a file when disk is full
- Previous by thread: ncurses application+error reporting
- Next by thread: Could not overwrite a file when disk is full