getopt_long -- how determine wich option is extraneous
- From: saint.d.a@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 18 May 2006 11:26:56 -0700
When getopt_long encounters an unknown(extraneous) long option, it
returns '?'. But how can I determine what this option is, to print in
out? Are there any index, that points to it or some string, that
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: GUI Development Options
- Next by Date: Re: work-around for EINTR error
- Previous by thread: GUI Development Options
- Next by thread: How Do You Link a Read Only Directory to a R/W Directory on a LiveCD?