IDE for Linux with good code completion

Currently I write most of the code in Vim, mainly because I can write
my code remotely using ssh, the problem is that I sometimes find myself
lost in the code, and for this I need good code completion.

I have tried Kdevelop and Anjuta (code completion didn't work in both
of them at all). Currently trying Eclipse which works fine, but fails
in advanced code completion (shows private members and doesn't
understand inteligent pointers [or anything more complex than direct
member]).

So, my question, is there any IDE (an editor would be enough), which
has good code completion? Even better if it integrates decent debuging
and subversion support. Can be even comercial, if it's worth the money.

Thx for any hints

  • Re: IDE for Linux with good code completion
    ... my code remotely using ssh, the problem is that I sometimes find myself ... lost in the code, and for this I need good code completion. ... I have tried Kdevelop and Anjuta (code completion didn't work in both ... the basic synstax of the language you are using? ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: i am going to get crazy!!!
    ... The latter camp includes people that swear by Emacs, VIM, ... > don't get what's the fuss about a good IDE. ... If, within emacs I can get syntax hilighting, code completion, block ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: IDE for Linux with good code completion
    ... my code remotely using ssh, the problem is that I sometimes find myself ... lost in the code, and for this I need good code completion. ... I have tried Kdevelop and Anjuta (code completion didn't work in both ... the basic synstax of the language you are using? ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: IDE for Linux with good code completion
    ... my code remotely using ssh, the problem is that I sometimes find myself ... lost in the code, and for this I need good code completion. ... I have tried Kdevelop and Anjuta (code completion didn't work in both ... Eclipse is the best you get for developing C++ apps on linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: IDE for Linux with good code completion
    ... my code remotely using ssh, the problem is that I sometimes find myself ... lost in the code, and for this I need good code completion. ... I have tried Kdevelop and Anjuta (code completion didn't work in both ... So, my question, is there any IDE (an editor would be enough), which ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)