what will cause the UNIX domain socket's refcnt very high when netstat?

Hi,

Randomly, my system will encounter a strange problem when viewing with
netstat. By issuing netstat -np, we find the server socket with a
reference counter 352. I don't know why will this happen?

I just did an experiment that let a number of client to connect to the
server, the server socket's counter will be 2(before connected), and
3(after connected). Even when the client exits abnomally(by kill), the
socket refcount will decrease to a normal number.

Anyone has ideas about this?

Thanks in advance!

ABAI

.