Re: Anjuta : is it an ok begginner's IDE?

Beowulf wrote:
Looking for a beginner's IDE, Anjuta seems to work on my system (KDevelop
did not); if Anjuta ok for starting out in C/C++ programming as far as an
IDE goes?

I used it briefly, a few years ago, and it seemed ok. Not sure how well
it would work for a beginner, or whether there have been improvements,
but my gut feeling is that it should be *very good* for either a
beginner or a more experienced programmer.

HTH,

Carlos

  • Re: Python education survey
    ... it is a great tool to you, the subject here is beginner education. ... I generally don't miss not using an IDE since ... don't want to confuse beginners with IDE vs language features; ... your text editor and console/output window. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: which compiler is suitable for C++ beginner?
    ... First, stop using DOS. ... It's not healthy (for a beginner). ... On Windows, Microsoft's Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 is good enough, ... If you want some kind of IDE (integrated ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: which compiler is suitable for C++ beginner?
    ... >> In both DOS and Windows. ... It's not healthy (for a beginner). ... then you can compile and run them using ... If you want some kind of IDE (integrated ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Which Java IDE is best for beginners?
    ... >> For a beginner Netbeans may be a bit over powering. ... I use both Netbeans, JDeveloper and Eclipse. ... >> impressed by what it can do and how simple the ide interface is. ... I am a beginner in Java! ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Do you suggest me using IDE when Im learning JAVA
    ... to using Eclipse when I'm learning JAVA? ... are a beginner? ... You might use an IDE designed for beginners, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)