Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

a_simple_code wrote:
Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

Thanks in Advance.

I really love Code::Blocks IDE.
See: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1962696#post1962696
(instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. You can easily adapt the guide to your distro or install C::B from ready-made package)

  • Re: C/C++ Developent Environment
    ... provides Debugging and Program Tracing? ... I really love Code::Blocks IDE. ... (instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: C/C++ Developent Environment
    ... provides Debugging and Program Tracing? ... I really love Code::Blocks IDE. ... (instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: reinstall perl
    ... Read the instructions that came with the distribution. ... Install the debugging version in a different location. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: reinstall perl
    ... Read the instructions that came with the distribution. ... Install the debugging version in a different location. ... Find out how to do that by reading the instructions rather than asking ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • XP - tried to fix lost remote access -
    ... McAfee software. ... He insisted that varying in the least bit from his instructions would mean ... install of the Personal Firewall Plus application. ... The hard drive now has TWO Windows operating system installs, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)