Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

none wrote:
a_simple_code wrote:
Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

Thanks in Advance.

I really love Code::Blocks IDE.
See: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1962696#post1962696
(instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. You can easily
adapt the guide to your distro or install C::B from ready-made package)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

  • Re: C/C++ Developent Environment
    ... provides Debugging and Program Tracing? ... I really love Code::Blocks IDE. ... (instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: C/C++ Developent Environment
    ... provides Debugging and Program Tracing? ... (instructions for how to install C::B on Ubuntu Linux. ... You can easily adapt the guide to your distro or install C::B from ready-made package) ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Install Sata drivers
    ... >>> beacause it already includes all the required sata, raid, etc drivers. ... >>the purposes of allowing WinXP to install without pressing F6. ... > connected via IDE -- i.e., there's no necessity for these drives to ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: MVP Award...
    ... Within an hour of reboot I have brought up Word, PowerPoint, Epsilon and at least one VS, ... know that a few years ago, some of the developers I spoke with didn't use the IDE editor ... rest of the system and ready to go - a MS Compiler OS so to speak. ... However, when you install VS2010, you can choose what components to ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: ide disk not found on SATA port
    ... So, he bought a IDE ... Although - to be truthful - if the motherboard is not recognizing the ... Install your brother's present PATA HDD in a USB external hard drive ... Check his motherboard user's guide to see if it's necessary to install ...