Re: C or C++
- From: Emmanuel Fleury <emmanuel.fleury@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:27:22 +0100
Lars Rune Nøstdal wrote:
As some famous guy once said:
"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind"
Accordingly to my quotes-file, it was Alan Kay at OOPSLA'97.
I also love this one:
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how
to use my telephone."
It is attributed to Bjarne Stroustrup who does claim that it's true
Emmanuel Fleury | Room: 261
Associate Professor, | Phone: +33 (0)5 40 00 69 34
LaBRI, Domaine Universitaire | Fax: +33 (0)5 40 00 66 69
351, Cours de la Libération | Email: emmanuel.fleury@xxxxxxxx
33405 Talence Cedex, France | URL: http://www.labri.fr/~fleury
- Prev by Date: Re: Loading multiple classes from dynamic linked libraries
- Next by Date: Little/big endians and sockets
- Previous by thread: Re: C or C++
- Next by thread: Re: C or C++