How does apt-get work?

Hi,

I'm looking for some information/documentation about apt-get. Not really how
you use it, but how they developped it. I have read the building tree is a
graph to catch the dependencies? But how do you build that graph?

I downloaded the source of apt, but I can't understand it. I'm looking for
more info. Can somebody help me?

  • Re: How does apt-get work?
    ... I'm looking for some information/documentation about apt-get. ... I have read the building tree is a ... But how do you build that graph? ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: How does apt-get work?
    ... I'm looking for some information/documentation about apt-get. ... I have read the building tree is a ... But how do you build that graph? ... I downloaded the source of apt, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • How does apt-get work?
    ... I'm looking for some information/documentation about apt-get. ... I have read the building tree is a ... But how do you build that graph? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: How does apt-get work?
    ... I have read the building tree is a ... graph to catch the dependencies? ... But how do you build that graph? ... Learn the programming language. ...
    (alt.os.linux)