How does apt-get work?
- From: "Jochus" <j@xxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:10:14 GMT
I'm looking for some information/documentation about apt-get. Not really how
you use it, but how they developped it. I have read the building tree is a
graph to catch the dependencies? But how do you build that graph?
I downloaded the source of apt, but I can't understand it. I'm looking for
more info. Can somebody help me?
- Prev by Date: Re: C or C++
- Next by Date: NCURSES is there any MEMO field or a way to simulate it? thanks!
- Previous by thread: Hooking into the menus
- Next by thread: Re: How does apt-get work?