Re: C or C++

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:18:16 +0000, Måns Rullgård
<mans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is possible to write object oriented code in any language.

Just take the 12-line object oriented Forth and translate it. :)

--
There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it
has not yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day.

  • Re: Can anyone translate English to Aramaic?
    ... But not the English language generally. ... post the translation at least into Hebrew ... write it in French or German and I'll translate it into English. ... You wear your vast erudition with consummate grace, Mr. Peter T. Daniels. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Can anyone translate English to Aramaic?
    ... But not the English language generally. ... write it in French or German and I'll translate it into English. ... I can see why Dan ... The people in the movie who don't speak Aramaic speak "Latin." ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: The phrase =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22T=E1im_ar_do_thaobh=22?=
    ... Carpenter, Wainright etc. - it, the language, has existed here, pre- ... culture suited to these islands. ... Taim ciallmhar would translate as 'I exist being intelligent' - 'I ... Christian invaders translated Irish into writing they were very aware ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Python from Wise Guys Viewpoint
    ... > have silently corrected this bug. ... type is given by a limited language describing such classes. ... or they translate to similar dynamic ... I would debate both points, but this is about static typing, not about ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Python from Wise Guys Viewpoint
    ... > have silently corrected this bug. ... type is given by a limited language describing such classes. ... or they translate to similar dynamic ... I would debate both points, but this is about static typing, not about ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)