Re: How does apt-get work?

Jochus <j@xxxx> wrote:
I have read the building tree is a
graph to catch the dependencies? But how do you build that graph?

There is a tool called apt-rdepends for building a dependency tree. I don't
know whether that is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West

Telephone: (0121) 247 1596
International: 0044 121 247 1596

http://markhobley.yi.org/

  • Re: Complex Business Rules - Domain Model or Elsewhere?
    ... become invalid - a dependency tree. ... graph of the rules outside of the main Order object, ... requesting some service/sub system that essentially holds this graph ... There are patterns like Observer for dealing with this sort of thing. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Setting up a new Debian system. X and Gnome, no KDE
    ... >> that the graph contains root, ... >> useful answering my first question. ... Thus, along with the recommended package graphviz, ... apt-rdepends -d evolution | dotty ...
    (Debian-User)