coding text editor

Hi!
I am writiing a VI like text editor in C++ for the console. I
would like to know some opensource tools that would help me build it
faster. Also, What would be the best approach to build it?
Thank You.

  • Re: C++ text editor
    ... sid wrote: ... I am writiing a VI like text ... editor in C++ for the console. ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: coding text editor
    ... I am writiing a VI like text editor in C++ for the console. ... would like to know some opensource tools that would help me build it ... You can look at the source code for some vi like editors such as vim, ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Making IntelliJ sit still
    ... Even if only one project is open and only one file is in the editor view. ... One selects console view and all of a sudden one cannot, for example, "clean" the project without reselecting it. ... I've tried various ways of selecting the console view, and in all cases, I could always select to "clean" the project. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: which HTML editor using suse 9?
    ... GVim isn't console. ... Vim is. ... and what does that make it any more powerful or useful than GVim? ... gvim so he had a decent editor when he wanted to do some ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: first interactive app
    ... I have books of many chapters that must be split into volumes before going ... If you're a WISIWIG editor, ... I think a SmartConsole would take A.I. I want a multi-column console. ...
    (comp.lang.python)