Re: Which way is the best choice to co-exist Windows and Linux ?

Here in comp.os.linux.development.apps,
Kid <kid1972tw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spake unto us, saying:

Hi

I've known many ways to co-exist Windows and Linux :

1. I can use VMWare or Microsoft VPC .
2. I can use Cygwin or coLinux .
3. I can use boot manager to divide HD partitions for each system .

How do you suggest the best choice for Linux and embedded Linux
development ?

( If I need to keep Microsoft Windows for many softwares .)

Do what I do: use multiple machines and a KVM switch. Switching OSes
is as simple as changing channels. :-)

The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.