- From: Lorenzo Bettini <bettini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:07:08 +0100
Gang Greene wrote:
I have a qmake app keepassx that uses qt4.
I need to either find a replacement or statically link the qt4 ibraries
Is it possible to configure qmake to statically link libraries?
I know how to change a GNU configure setup, but not this
If so how?
have you tried with
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DI, Univ. Torino
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134 (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it MUSIC: http://www.purplesucker.com
BLOGS: http://tronprog.blogspot.com http://longlivemusic.blogspot.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Constants for ascii control characters
- Next by Date: problem in fixed-cpu-affinity multi-threaded deployment: "phantom" iowait in non-io cpu cores
- Previous by thread: WinGDB - debugging remote Linux, MinGW/Cygwin, embedded systems under Visual Studio
- Next by thread: problem in fixed-cpu-affinity multi-threaded deployment: "phantom" iowait in non-io cpu cores