where I can get Promise Ultra133 TX2 driver?

From: Mei Li (mei2468_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/26/03

Date: 25 Nov 2003 18:13:59 -0800

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get Promise Ultra133 TX2 driver for linux
and which files? It uses PDC20269 chipset. Thanks in advance!

Mei

Relevant Pages

  • The New Linux Economy
    ... I have been having a bear of a time trying to acquire a Linux driver ... for my S3/ProSavage chipset -- but that quest is now almost at an end as I ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Easiest way to sniff an USB devices internal chipset?
    ... I'm going to post here the details on the bloody ZC0310PLUS chipset (I ... the USB webcam-style camera is only labeled ... A quick look upon the Linux USB ID's database at ... reverse-engineer these cameras' chipset and get linux drivers working. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Well, here goes....
    ... For PCI card modems, ... Only after your chipset has been ... modem driver, supplied by the modem company's OWN site (not the place ... advanced doctorate in linux networking and developement... ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Wireless, D-LINK
    ... On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 18:49, Rick Stevens wrote: ... > antenna) will NOT work with Linux as it uses a TI chipset and they won't ... D-Link respects this NDA not so much ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Intel 875P Raid 0
    ... > with the two SATA discs under linux? ... The Intel 875P is the North Bridge motherboard chipset. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)