Looking for Linux applications developers

From: Michelle (linkgroup30328_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/07/04

Date: 7 May 2004 12:00:27 -0700

I represent a US-based marketing research firm. We are trying to
identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey
regarding Linux applications environments. It would take about 10
minutes of your time and the bulk of the survey is designing your
ideal Linux applications environment. We would offer $25 as a token of
our appreciation and all of the information gathered will be used for
research purposes only.
We only report information at an aggregate level and your answers will
not be linked to your identity in any way. We do not sell or use lists
for marketing or sales purposes. Your privacy will be insured. If you
are interested, please email me at lookingforlinux@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Looking for Linux applications developers
    ... > I represent a US-based marketing research firm. ... > identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey ... > regarding Linux applications environments. ... Hi Michelle, reply to this message to let the people know that you are not just ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Looking for Linux Applications Developers
    ... > identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey ... > regarding Linux applications environments. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Looking for Linux Applications Developers
    ... I represent a US-based marketing research firm. ... identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey ... regarding Linux applications environments. ...
    (comp.os.linux.announce)
  • Re: Looking for Linux Applications Developers
    ... > identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey ... > regarding Linux applications environments. ... > research purposes only. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Looking for Linux applications developers
    ... I represent a US-based marketing research firm. ... identify Linux applications developers to participate in a web survey ... regarding Linux applications environments. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)