How to fix LCD display problem in RH9.0

From: Devin Wang (devinw_at_lucent.com)
Date: 10/21/04

    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:21:43 +0800

    I installed my PC with RH9.0, but found that LCD doesn't display so smoothly
    and clearly like that in Win2000. During installation Linux select generic
    LCD monitor type, I don't know if this is the reason.

    Thanks.

    • Re: [opensuse] Require help & guidance on displaying for presentation
      ... Dual head support is "variable" depending on your card and driver. ... Your monitor could be blank because your video output is ... monitor or projector to display my screen for presentation. ... I connect my laptop to a samsung lcd monitor. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Two ubuntus, one doesnt display
      ... seem to be any way to bring up a normal display to adjust its settings. ... set to some frequency that's not acceptable by the LCD monitor. ... I suspect that if I could enter the proper ... Short of simply removing the UBUNTU that doesn't display, ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Two ubuntus, one doesnt display
      ... seem to be any way to bring up a normal display to adjust its settings. ... set to some frequency that's not acceptable by the LCD monitor. ... I suspect that if I could enter the proper ... Short of simply removing the UBUNTU that doesn't display, ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Best Linux book for newbie?
      ... since I had already decided to go with SUSE. ... Unknown) that my Samsung 713n LCD monitor absolutely refuses to display. ... After leaving sax2 you can get back to graphics mobe by typing ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: screen resolution