Re: Real-time pre-emption kswapd/kscand questions

From: Tom (tom2ll2_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/29/04

Date: 29 Nov 2004 06:50:15 -0800

HI Michael,

Sorry for the response delay. Soon after my post, I was away on
holiday.

You raise a valid issue. Yes, the ethernet is enabled during
acquisition and sends occasional status messages back to a remote host
controlling the acqusition, however, from a lower priority thread.

This has raised my suspicions also. I am working on a method to
disable the status messages during acquisition to verfiy whether this
is a culprit.

Thanks for your post. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Tom